Basin Classic Latest (as at Friday 11th 12pm)


Forecast for tomorrow looking less than ideal unfortunately. Currently in excess of 35knts forecast from the south. If wind comes in as forecast it will be very unlikely that we will be starting a race (Safety must be a priority). Final decision will be made at the 9.00am brief at the RSL Fisho’s area. Social will take place regardless but may be brought forward to 12 noon.

Updates will be posted here if situation or plans change.

Sorry for the bad news, but can’t control the weather. Nothing to stop those “hardcore” who think that 35knts is still fun, but feel free to let us know what it was like back at the bar!!

Thanks

SIBYC